GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight (SKYLINE1000000)

Sat May 24, 2014 4:59 am

Today we present our new spotlight...

SKYLINE1000000.
(Skyline of a million)

SKYLINE1000000.. i'm kind of lazy to count the 0's but we say it as Skyline one million. He is recognized for his very very unique build. I've thought he is 1000000 years old. But his builds are worth more than a million.

Forgot to mention he's the leprechaun of betting place, winning the most bets at high prize

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
I've joined the server at January 3rd 2013. I'm just a normal man... kinda.

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
I really enjoy the experience of building on here with the WorldEdit and VoxelSniper. The people on the community is the friendliest I've ever seen and the plugins are really unique. truly the best server I've ever known :)

What types of creations do you like to create?
I'm more of a sci-fi builder but overall I do create mostly anything... so long as I can remember it! lol

How do you plan before you create?
Well I usally do freebuilding where I don't use paper, google, pictures etc. but it starts off when I have a idea from something I've seen and I try my best to recreate it but putting a little bit of a twist on it so it doesn't look like a copy (apart from the Minecraft Logo).

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
I usually follow a quote I made, Find your ideas and the ideas will come to life if you put in a lot of effort and don't forget... Keep calm and Carry on!

Any projects we look forward to?
Well after I've built the entire Moonbase Project (No idea how long it will take) I might start building a Marsbase but I'm still doing the planning (In my head) or I could start up a floating city. There are many many things to do, just need to decode the ideas into builds.

ImageImage

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
I was thinking of a extension of the Betting feature like horse racing or Building competitions on who's going to win. but either way everything is already awesome.

What's your feedback about our community?
I 'am truly proud to be apart of the community. it is a one-of-a-kind server I've ever been to and it's very developed to the other servers I seen on advertisements. This has been SKYLINE1000000 interviewing for freakboy31 and until then. Cherrio!
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Psico45
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Player Spotlight (SKYLINE1000000)

Sat May 24, 2014 10:20 am

Quite outstanding :)

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”