CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight (MJEdwards87)

Sat May 10, 2014 5:41 am

This month's first spotlight goes to, no other than...

MJEdwards87
a.k.a Eddie

MJEdwards87 or Eddie is initally my first choice when I made player spotlights, but he was not online often. Now finally he's now on the spotlight! He's fond of building medieval-themed towns and became active recently.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
Hello, I'm Eddie and I joined around Christmas 2012. Though I had Spent a lot of time away from the server at one point due to being on an extended patrol. Glad to be back though :)

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
What's not to like ;) There are some amazing builds and towns on the server. The community is top notch and always a laugh. Staff are always helpful and set up great competitions for us all to enjoy. The work Pri has put in is unbelievable and really makes the server! from the website to all the custom plugins he has introduced!

What types of creations do you like to create?
Hmm... That's a hard question to answer :P it's a little cliché but I like to build medieval style buildings, I know it's a common style because of the nature of game but I like to think I pull it off better then most. Ha ha.

How do you plan before you create?
Usually start of with research to be honest, Look at real like buildings or concept to get an idea how i want to build. Then I will just look at the terrain and see where will be a good place to start and then let it flow from there. Depending on the build I might not plan but If I do plan I tend to use Paint.Net to plan out a pixel blueprint and the test it in Creative to see if it works.

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
Best tip I can give is to build in odd numbers as much as possible and try not to use to much of one material in a build. Oh and a good tune to keep you going :P

Any projects we look forward to?
My Oakshire project is occupying most if my time currently and as I doubt its anywhere near finished I have yet to start planning my next build. ;)

If you could implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
Think this may have been said before but maybe when you obtain the City Planner rank you could unlock a portable crafting table :P

What's your feedback about our community?
The people on this server are great, A good deal of banter flows back and forth. they are always helping each other out :)

Thank you! -freakboy31
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
rebelgold
Artist
Artist

Re: Player Spotlight (MJEdwards87)

Sat May 10, 2014 4:21 pm

I like to think I pull it off better then most
yes you do

0% of people who cannot read music will understand this
25-50% of people who can read music will understand this