Bounty Hunters Guild

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
SapphireShark
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Bounty Hunters Guild

Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:02 am

In light of the recent spike in PVP activity I have opened a bounty hunting guild. It is located on the top floor of the Pandora mall. Those who wish to place a bounty can do so by sending me mail in game. This is to keep the posters anonymous while the bounties are public.

Here is how the system works:
To place a bounty mail Sapphire_Shark in game with the following details (be breif): Name of the target, Reason for the bounty, and price you wish to set on the players death.

Once I have received the mail and approved it I will then require you to pay me the sum of the bounty which will be delivered to the hunter who claims it first. If the bounty has not been collected within one week you will receive your money back and the bounty will be removed unless you decide to keep it up.

To claim a bounty you must post a screen shot in this thread showing: the players death as well as the date and time.

Make sure the post was made by me and not someone else. I will NOT post bounties I have not been paid for and there will be no reward from me. Anyone caught posting bounties who is not authorized to do so by myself will be considered greifing.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

You cannot claim your own bounty. >.> this means you bio lol.
Blood for the Blood Gods! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Let the galaxy burn!
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Re: Bounty Hunters Guild

Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:10 am

Sounds good except for the fact the only real and the only good one is me. I rule the PvP >:)
Make me a private section for my victims, can't wait to see how long till I'm up there as well XD
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
Dagstaff
Architect
Architect

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:02 am

ohhhhh man
Kles266
Artist
Artist

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:08 pm

this is not a smart idea
AdrianL11

Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:48 am

Woo!
BioZombieActive
Artist
Artist

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:14 am

SapphireShark wrote:In light of the recent spike in PVP activity I have opened a bounty hunting guild. It is located on the top floor of the Pandora mall. Those who wish to place a bounty can do so by sending me mail in game. This is to keep the posters anonymous while the bounties are public.

Here is how the system works:
To place a bounty mail Sapphire_Shark in game with the following details (be breif): Name of the target, Reason for the bounty, and price you wish to set on the players death.

Once I have received the mail and approved it I will then require you to pay me the sum of the bounty which will be delivered to the hunter who claims it first. If the bounty has not been collected within one week you will receive your money back and the bounty will be removed unless you decide to keep it up.

To claim a bounty you must post a screen shot in this thread showing: the players death as well as the date and time.

Make sure the post was made by me and not someone else. I will NOT post bounties I have not been paid for and there will be no reward from me. Anyone caught posting bounties who is not authorized to do so by myself will be considered greifing.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.
I can do this. as I do not see nothing against it. :P
If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question.
Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.
Next sob story: rip their throat out and shove a turd down the hole.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
BobMcAllister
Architect
Architect

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:35 pm

XD Bio.
Minecraft <3 not hate Brodahs!
BioZombieActive
Artist
Artist

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:14 am

bullshit, i quoted what you originally said, and in there, i saw NO "You may not collect my bounty", so I found a LOOPHOLE.
If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question.
Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.
Next sob story: rip their throat out and shove a turd down the hole.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
ultrafuck98

Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:07 am

All I am going to say, at all times I keep 3 splash potion of harming II on me. And I have Zan's Minimap, which displays players heads on the map. So, if anyone can manage to kill me. Ill give you 30 diamonds. And Ill wear a bikini skin for the rest of the year.
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:04 am

You obviously haven't known me well... >:)
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”